About this time last year Maggie Bonham talked me into editing an anthology of werewolf stories for her Sky Warrior Books. We took submissions over the summer and I spent a lot of time reading and pondering what was sent to us. In the end, I accepted 10 tales, plus wrote one of my own, sent out acceptance and rejection letters, and got confirmation that the stories I wanted were still available.
Tonight, I’m proud to reveal the table of contents. Behold!
- Introduction by Steven E. Wedel
- Reborn into the Night by Rebecca L. Brown
- Bright is the Water, Dark is the Land by Tiffani Angus
- Dumpster Diving by Frog and Esther Jones
- Chasing the Moon by Bridges DelPonte
- Monster Meal by Deirdre M. Murphy
- Noble Metals by Sarah Ennals
- The Librarian by Aaron Smith
- The Familiar Dark Shape of Things by Patricia Correll
- Grandmother by Trina Jacobs
- Can You Make Me a Werewolf? by Steven E. Wedel
- I’m an Animal by Mark Finn
- Meet the Authors
Congratulations to all who made it, and many thanks to everyone who sent in a story. I do not have a release date yet, nor any other details about the anthology, but I’ll post here as soon as there’s news that’s fit to print.
Leave a Reply