I’m very proud to have been able to include some great authors in this volume. Some names you may know, and others will likely be new to you. The stories range from humorous to mysterious to just plain gruesome. The only requirement was that the story have a shapeshifter in it. Most of those are wolves, but not all.
I posted the table of contest a while back, but here it is again for those who missed it or have forgotten:
- Introduction by Steven E. Wedel
- Reborn into the Night by Rebecca L. Brown
- Bright is the Water, Dark is the Land by Tiffani Angus
- Dumpster Diving by Frog and Esther Jones
- Chasing the Moon by Bridges DelPonte
- Monster Meal by Deirdre M. Murphy
- Noble Metals by Sarah Ennals
- The Librarian by Aaron Smith
- The Familiar Dark Shape of Things by Patricia Correll
- Grandmother by Trina Jacobs
- Can You Make Me a Werewolf? by Steven E. Wedel
- I’m an Animal by Mark Finn
- Meet the Authors
My own story is kind of a tongue-in-cheek response to the question I often get (including one yesterday) asking if I am or can turn someone else into a werewolf.
Here’s some linkage where you can buy this anthology and help line my pockets with filthy lucre. First, there my store at Amazon: Trading Post at the Edge of Sanity. This is the one that will give me the most money. (Hint, hint!)
If you don’t want to use my store, but want to buy from Amazon, here’s a generic link to the book.
And if you don’t want to mess with Amazon at all, here’s a link to buy the book at Smashwords.